counting 6 impossible things before breakfast
Post by Spyglass Owl on Dec 31, 2014 23:38:47 GMT -5
Repetitive Card Spread (5 or 8) by Glass Owl
When I have card that keeps jumping out of the deck or showing up repeatedly in readings, I sometimes use this spread that I came up one day after being really frustrated by the situation.
RC=Repetitive Card. Lay down this card to begin the reading.
1, 2, 3, and 4 More information about the RC. Look at all four of these cards together. Sometimes it helps to look at them in the following terms although it isn't necessary.
1. Whom (a person connected to the RC)
2. What (more details about the RC, the event/situation that the RC is pointing towards)
3. When/Where (what sets/has set the situation into motion... the catalysis)
4. Why (why the RC keeps coming up, the foundation of the situation)
5. How (how the events surrounding the RC come to pass... the outcome. What is to come when the RC's meaning is understood)
6, 7, and 8. Advice (optional cards)