Post by Spyglass Owl on Nov 8, 2015 19:24:15 GMT -5
Can I Be Your Hero? An Interview With A Deck Spread (5) by Glass Owl
Superman: "I know lots of people are asking questions now that I'm back and I think it's only fair that I answer... those people." Lois: "So... you're here for an interview?"
Whether you you want to reconnect with an old deck from your collection or get acquainted with a shiny new one, this spread is a fun way to break the ice. Does your deck have what it takes to be a superhero? It's time to find out! This spread is my version of FireRaven's New Deck Interview Spread with a comic book twist.
2----1 ---3-- 5----4
1. The Man of Steel Who are you? What defines you? "I'm Superman."
2. The Job What can you help me with? "This looks like a job for Superman."
3. Your Superpower What are your strengths as a deck? "Faster than a speeding bullet! More powerful than a locomotive! Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!"
4. Your Kryptonite What is a weakness or limitation you have? "You're hurting him. That's Kryptonite!"
5. Working Together As A Team What can I do to support a positive working relationship with you?
"No, Sir. Don't thank me, Warden. We're all part of the same team. Good night."
Notes If you use one of my spreads or share it elsewhere, please credit me as the author. Also include the spread's title and provide a link to bewitching.boards.net. Thank you.
I love feedback. It is how I grow and learn as a spread creator. Please feel to share your experiences with using my spreads, as well as any modifications you may have made to them. All suggestions and ideas are welcome.