counting 6 impossible things before breakfast
Post by Spyglass Owl on Dec 31, 2014 23:31:43 GMT -5
The Band Aid Spread (8) by Glass Owl
(It should end up looking like a band aid.)
1. What is the nature of my loss?
Cards 2 & 3 should be read together:
2. What are my thoughts about the loss?
3. What are my feelings concerning the loss?
4. How can I express my feelings and thoughts in a constructive manner?
5. How is my loss currently impacting my well-being and life?
Cards 6 & 7 should be read together:
6. What will slow down the healing process? What do I need to relinquish or avoid?
7. What will promote the healing process? What do I need to embrace or nuture?
8. What positive lesson should I take from this experience as I adjust to my new life? What has this loss taught me?
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.” -Alexander Graham Bell